1. Note to the modern world: try to never, ever book last minute Memorial Day plane tickets out of town.
2. Especially to Memphis.
3. I wish the definition of the word "demonstrative" was actually "to de-monster something." I'd probably use it in my daily vocabulary much more if that was it's meaning. The Nabob was demonstrative last Wednesday, killing the Wolfman in the basement.
4. I am exactly one day overdue on previously mentioned car inspection. Today is my mom's birthday!
5. Tomorrow: does anyone have a guess as to when Mr. Morrison will hit the stage?
6. Seriously though, Memphis. AND THEN DROVE THROUGH ARKANSAS.