Friday, June 03, 2005

It's cool because I always thought Taylor Hawkins was pretty cute

The Nabob was late today because of this.



I believe the FF's new song is called Best of You but I'd go with either Teeff or Mouff. This video was the most hypnotized I have been since I thought I was a Chinese TV Evangelist for Christ and almost fought a gay kid for accusing me of having a Scottish accent. That makes so little sense but the Governess' mom can back that story up. Fortunately, my Hollaback Girl came on and I came to.

That shit's bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

And Governess? I'd have to think that the above .jpg will shake you free of your Montessori-girl crush on Dave. However, anyone who blows out the sound system at the Patriot Center is alright by me, so you have my blessing.

And by the way, it's Pat Smear.

1 comment:

The Governess said...

1. I admit the crush on Dave Grohl is weird. I admit I once bought a Foo poster off of EBay to hang in my office. I admit, I'm a total dumbass.

2. My mom tells the story of your hypnotization at every social gathering she attends, which is a shocking number of them nowadays.