Tuesday, August 29, 2006

"what's up, douchebag."

Oh, I forgot to tell you what we did last Friday:

We sat around and ate turkey burgers and cheese plates, and covered ourselves in bug spray that smelled just like S. Shortcake burps (plastic + synthetic fruit smell made in a lab), and then we gathered around the laptop and watched a Bragg's newest hilarious online-series-thing, The Defenders of Stan. I highly recommend. The N. would recommend also, but he's too busy being mopey about not getting a chance to wear tights and play with the other boys.

And if you have more time:

- 28 Day Slater
- Jesus Christ Supercop
- Channel 101's Yacht Rock (which I know I've linked to like, 8 times before, because I love it so.)

Actually, we never got to JC Supercop, so I've made up for that omission by watching it all morning. I could/should write something here about the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, but have you seen the video yet of the kid who can solve a Rubik's Cube one-hand in 20.9 seconds?

I know.

2 comments:

the Nabob said...

I'm not mopey about not getting to play around with the boys. I just know I could pack a little more punch than the guy who played Captain Ultra. At least in the codpiece department.

But Defenders of Stan is still Super Awesome anyways.

Anonymous said...

Dear NABOB. Your complaint has been forwarded to Management. I am positive we will get you in a spandex sooner rather than later. Don't you worry none.