Tuesday, August 29, 2006

"what's up, douchebag."

Oh, I forgot to tell you what we did last Friday:

We sat around and ate turkey burgers and cheese plates, and covered ourselves in bug spray that smelled just like S. Shortcake burps (plastic + synthetic fruit smell made in a lab), and then we gathered around the laptop and watched a Bragg's newest hilarious online-series-thing, The Defenders of Stan. I highly recommend. The N. would recommend also, but he's too busy being mopey about not getting a chance to wear tights and play with the other boys.

And if you have more time:

- 28 Day Slater
- Jesus Christ Supercop
- Channel 101's Yacht Rock (which I know I've linked to like, 8 times before, because I love it so.)

Actually, we never got to JC Supercop, so I've made up for that omission by watching it all morning. I could/should write something here about the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, but have you seen the video yet of the kid who can solve a Rubik's Cube one-hand in 20.9 seconds?

I know.

2 comments:

the Nabob said...

I'm not mopey about not getting to play around with the boys. I just know I could pack a little more punch than the guy who played Captain Ultra. At least in the codpiece department.

But Defenders of Stan is still Super Awesome anyways.

not a terminal said...

Dear NABOB. Your complaint has been forwarded to Management. I am positive we will get you in a spandex sooner rather than later. Don't you worry none.