Tuesday, August 15, 2006

and, it's already tuesday

Update:

RFD
8:00
Friday, Aug 18th


Don't feel strongly about this film, people. It's okay. You need to embrace the fact that it will, indeed, be horrible... terrible even, maybe. Don't feel too manipulated by the giant SOaP machine. Maybe we can catch a double-feature of SOaP and Step Up. That will make you feel better.*

This is where I'd talk about my weekend at the beach**, but since it was spent reading this, instead I thought I'd just let you know we're all going to die soon. You're welcome.



* (Also sure to make you feel better: Snake Bites: 3/4 Yukon Jack, 1/4 lime juice. Thanks, college!)

** (But if you want to know more, you can ask me about the story Iowa Cousin told on our ride home last night, about the time he drunkenly hooked up with a girl wih a fake arm. Also, we saw the "Snakes on a Plane" beach flag.)

No comments: