Thursday, August 10, 2006

DC SOaP: Friday, 10:10 PM

Rally Hiss!

Zuntae, us-Pyggies-minus-one (the better looking one, may I point out), This Guy, some other people, etc. have all purchased tickets to the 10:10 SOaP showing at DC's frightening malltastic Chinatown Regal theatre. You should too. Try Fandango or something.

We'll be meeting prior to movie time.

This is where I was supposed to have photoshopped something as some sort of "official invite" to the interwebz, but I am fucking lazy so here try this:



(A picture of my desktop)


Okay, fine, here:


(even worse.)



We take suggestions! Yes! Below! No one will take my suggestions of Hooters or Coyote Ugly seriously! For real tho.

2 comments:

The Deceiver said...

Believe me. When you say you want to go to Hooters or Coyote Ugly, I take it very seriously.

nm said...

I am so behind you on this Hooters thing.