Thursday, August 03, 2006

Jeez, it’s not like the Duchess’s car has been stolen twice in 2 months including from her company’s parking lot.

I tricked my Dad into driving to Lowe’s to pick up our new stove in his big Jeep. We had and argument about how to get there, got lost and then talked Ramblin’ Jack Elliott. Then, while dickin’ around in the flashlight section, my mom and the D called complaining that they couldn’t find any white wine in the house and they wanted to drink a bottle of WHITE WINE NOW! There may have been some crying.

Pops and I also tricked each other into thinking we could install the gas oven ourselves and the house still smells a little gassy. I turned the intake off so I can run another round of leak tests. But if you hear a giant explosion coming from Alexandria-way tonight then, yeah, that’s me. And cover your heads because I’m riding a new Maytag range like Slim Pickens and I’m coming through your roof.

No comments: