1. Pretty Girls Make Graves The Nocturnal House, courtesy OneLouder, which is courtesy ILB. Basically, the bloggernet. It's getting complex, people.
2. Pancake Mountain is holding it's first dance party of the year, starring Deerhoof. Warehouse Next Door, from 2:00 to 4:00 this Saturday, January 28th. This would all be fine and good except for the fact that the email I received explicitly states "If you're between 5 to 25 and would like to attend please fill out this online form." AGISM! I'm going to show up with my walker and my mah jong tiles, ready to start a goddamn Zendik.* Maybe.
3. Nerdy enough to Wkpda "Kalorama" this morning after passing a Kalorama Street in Ffx county; and knowing there's another one in CA; then, of course, DC; and not having an actual clue as to what "Kalorama" means. Now I am learned!
4. Lost SUCKED last night.
5. Mark your calendars: Snakes on a Plane liveblog, August 18, 2006. The DCeiver and the G; in an unholy alliance of unbridled glee (the G.) and intense snark (the DC.)
* Those teeshirts make me want to learn kung fu, and not in a good way.