Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A little bit like Meg Ryan's new face. A little bit.

I can’t trace the psychological root for it and I doubt if some scientific wordsmith has created a name for it, but I have a very real fear of animals with visible cancer tumors. Especially fish or chicken. Whenever I see one of those Animal Liberation Front-like posters with the deformed chickens, it doesn’t make me dislike delicious Popeye’s chicken but it makes me hate ALF for forcing me to look at it.

Fortunately, it’s not something I have to deal with on a regular basis. But I threw away the Post’s metro section today without reading it because there was a tumor-ish catfish on the front page. It’s only a tiny picture, but it’s fucking groady.

Here’s the thankfully gross-catfish-lips-free online story.

No comments: