Monday, January 16, 2006

gods of progress

I went searching for any old Trenchmouth interviews/articles I could find, and stumbled onto the latest Onion AV club interview instead (Fred Armisen.)

You may not read anything more boring in the next few years of your life. Personal opinion, of course, Ms. Gillette. Maybe it was your subject. I wanted hardcore FA adoration, wacky questioning stylee, interesting talk-talk that did not center around Tony Danza. OAV did not deliver.

* * *

I had so many socialite possibilities ramped up for my weekend, invites to veritable strangers parties (Fri), Music and dancing (Sat), mexican food dates, a potential bar or two. Instead, LJG and I committed ourselves to Flava Flav and his love life. Grrrl, you know what time it is.

* * *

Weekend emails re: Red Hot Chili Peppers:

Dear Supertrump:
1. Reason seventy eleventy billion there is love in our little black hearts for T.L.G.Web: teenage cognizance re: RHCP. It was at that precise moment that a certain pyginablanket member's HS boyfriend walked down the staircase pre-prom, wearing a (visible) RHCP teeshirt under a frilly-ish white prom shirt that royal we knew (I KNEW) we prob weren't ever going to be together after, uh, after-prom party.
2. "Future Home of Stucco Monstrosity?" NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - -

Can we joint post about thsi -- about how all teen age boys --LUVVED the pairing of Keidis' eroticism (ahem) with FLEAS TECHNICAL SLAPFUNKERY! Uhn! Titties on the cover and skate rock relevent of the 88-89 season. fugggh.


* * *

Conan hearts Tarja.

* * *

That's all. Oh well, except happy MLK Day.

No one is computering today. I'm so mopey. It's like the office is piping early Depeche Mode straight into my amygdala.

No comments: