Monday, January 01, 2007

totally, TOTALLY, not the cutest married couple anymore. I gave up on that a long time/10 pounds ago.

1. Watching both Sommer and Catherine take a punch @ a bullet-proof-flak-jacketed Spencer @ the Internet Gathering to End All Internet Gatherings? Pretty funny.

2. Tip: Do not start off yr NYE with a heavy yet delicious dinner, and then attempt to attend 3 or 4 parties afterwards. Its not worth it. Pick a party, and then just commit. Because otherwise, you will be wiped out by 12:45, and suddenly remember sleepily you left yr purse at party #3. And it's not even like we saw Moby or anything.*

3. In other news, I am calling in sick to work tomorrow to start "Freaks and Geeks", I have officially finished Season I of "VMars" now. Yes, I spent all weekend watching TV. Sometimes you just have to do that.


* Three of my friends, and a husband, will get that.

No comments: