Friday, January 19, 2007

never should have stopped reading the "don'ts" in the back of glamour magazine while in line at the grocery store

I had a long and depressing post all about the circle of life and aging and some such shit ready to post, but then I decided I needed a snack first before getting all internet overwrought, so I went to lunch. That was a mistake, my friends.

I caught a glimpse of myself in several plate glass windows. Dammit. Perhaps you saw me too, on K St just a sec ago?

You want to know what happens the first time I epxeriment with the whole tucking-slender-pants-into-boots thing? I pick black pants, and black heeled boots, and a longish black coat. TADA. Instant SS trooper.

I am totally and completely dressed like a Nazi today. Congratulations, me. You are the biggest fucking loser known to mankind. Well played.

oh, and happy birthday, dad.

2 comments:

the Nabob said...

ich dachte, daß Sie, meine kleine Schneeflocke gut schauten.

The Governess said...

you fool no one with your Babelfishing, mein schatz.