Thursday, January 18, 2007

Nor am I a 50 year old dude

Joy from "My Name is Earl" is the perfect example of my relatives

Hey Wide Wide World of Web: can anyone tell me the last time the Constantines toured the US? Curious. They are in Canadia right now, not that that means anything at all re: my question.

* * *

Conversations at BCat bar

Dude: "OMG!!!!! Is this Love and Rockets?"
Me: blank Stare, as I contemplate why someone has just asked me about a "Puffy Pocket"
Bartender: "It's Echo and the Bunnymen"
Dude: (under breath) "They always play Echo & the Bunnymen. ALWAYS."

(Speaking of: I'm there tonight! to catch on M. Bragg! ifns yr interest is piqued!)

* * *

VIP

Dear everyone googling me:

It has recently come to my attention (by "come to my attention" I mean: I was looking for myself to see what I had been up to) that someone with my name has written a few books here and there.

I just wanted to clear something up, before I get innundated with email from high school boyfriends and girl scout troop leaders and my brother's friend who thought I was hot for like 2 weeks my junior year in high school when I was rail thin due to a nice bout of mono:

I do not now, nor have I ever, known anything about New Zealand film production. Sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we love meredith bragg! one of ryan's old roommates toured with them playing, well, a whole bunch of different instruments. hope we see you there.

The Governess said...

yay - I'll look for you guys; I think I'm flying solo tonight.

PS( M. BRAGG IF YOU ARE READING SEE ABOVE! LEGIONS UPON LEGIONS OF FANS WOOOOOT!)