Friday, January 12, 2007

She's in a bad mood/ but I wont fall for it

yesterday blew. I missed PM dawn and my life just kind of sucked a lot. It was totally awesome.

The only thing that has come even remotely close to cheering me up lately: 1) after 12 minutes of watching before i threw my remote at the TV and stormed out of the house, i confirmed my television feelings re: every character on grey's anatomy and how they all should have been blown up by that bomb last season, except Izzy, and that was only because I was fascinated by how she got her headband to look so damn foxy and 2) reading this morning the first paragraph in wikipedia re: Supertramp.

Backed by a Dutch millionaire named Stanley August Miesegaes, vocalist and pianist Rick Davies (born July 22, 1944 in Swindon, Wiltshire, England) used newspaper advertising in Melody Maker to recruit an early version of the band in 1969, an effort which brought aboard vocalist/guitarist and keyboardist Roger Hodgson (born March 21, 1950 in Portsmouth, Hampshire, England). Other members of this embryonic Supertramp group included Richard Palmer (guitar, balalaika, vocals) and Robert Millar (percussion, harmonica). Initially, Roger Hodgson sang and played bass guitar (and on the side, guitar, keyboards, cello and flageolet).

See? FUNNY.

.

.

.


Ugh. Goodbye for Friday, blog. Back when life stops threatening to eat my face off. you know what Grams always said: "bad things happen in fifteens." I think that's how it went.

No comments: