Wednesday, February 07, 2007

phantom zone/the family circus

The latest Defenders of Stan is up, and its pretty much the funniest thing I've ever watched. This might be a nice time to tell you I once had a cameo in one of the earlier DOS episodes, and I was wearing a cape. Until the audio was fucked up and I ended up on the cutting room floor.

DAMMIT WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS ALREADY. Balls! Titties! Shitfuckcockwhore! Boner! Bitch! Did i say bitch?

----------------

The Nabob's version of the same post:

After Adult Swim announced last month that they had asked the creators of Channel 102’s Gemberling to produce a pilot, I went and watched the entire run of the series. There are some funny bits. There are some clever quips. I can be entertaining. But I think Cartoon Network went after the wrong show.

We have trumpeted Defenders of Stan in the past because we know a guy who knows a guy who’s involved in its production. But even if that wasn’t the case, I’d still to say that this month’s Episode 4 is better than any of the 8 Gemberlings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the first time I've watched Defenders of Stan. That was pretty great.