Tuesday, November 28, 2006

took a couple photographs, turned them into wood reliefs

When we were in 8th grade and I was 5 inches taller than everyone else AND weighed 90 pounds AND had bad skin, B. wrote in my yearbook that I was beautiful.

You need a guy like this around.

Although he lives in O-town and I only see him once a year when he comes back to mooch off his Ma for the holiday season, he remains one of the most genuine awesome guys in all the southland. Despite living in O-town. He could probably slaughter puppies and I'd still be all "awwwww." Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike Orlando? No reflection on the great people of that city, I just hate it there. Every time I have been to Orlando, which is approxmiately 8 million times, it smells like a giant fart. Okay, I don't hate everything about Orlando. I have been known to wax poetic about the Target near the Millenium Mall. It is the cleanest Target I have ever been to. It is the one thing Orlando has going for it. Oh, and also the Italian themed hotel at Universal. They have great bathrobes and Vespas bolted down at the entrance. Fake Portofino is kind of hilariously awesome, woot!

It's okay, Orlando, lots of people love you. You don't need me.

Where was I?

Oh! B! B's ladypal!

His girlfriend, (full disclosure: I've never met her but I'm sure she's like, a total hottie and smart as balls or whatever; B has impeccable taste), has just started up her own bananers fashion photography partnership business thing. Also, she is moving to NYC soon according to B's email. No elaboration on whether he follows in true superboyfriend style; I know he loves Florida.*

(Also, not to give any trade secrets away or anything, but this lady is like 11 years old, so now is the time where you should start feeling bad about your oldperson crusty untalented selves.)

If I owned a house with a game room, I'd request a giant print made of the oujia board girls for Yule.






* No, seriously. Loves Florida. Lots of people do! I'd love an explanation, I'm not even trying to be snarky or anything, I'd just really like to be in the know.

No comments: