Thursday, March 09, 2006

i have arrived too late to play the bleeding heart show

i'm currently suffering the kind of ill I contract most springtimes: where your skin is tingly, your back hurts, and although you-yourself are freezing, your ears are burning. I went to bed at 6 pm last night, and that's exactly where you will find me again tonight. Old Gal Grumpus; that's me, sick and moany, watching 800 episodes of "Miami Ink" because the remote is buried under sweaty piles of down comforter, crying into my pillow.

Also, the sedan's radiator cost an ASSLOAD and a BUTTCHEEK, our kitchen foor has been devoured by termites (confirmed this morning by repairmen, who were an hour late), and like: 17 work projects came to a head today, all things I thought wouldn't be issues until nxt week. AND. AND AND AND AND AND AND. Dreamweaver can suck it.

Okay, I'm done. I promise to only resume blogging when I have funny things to say, or can remember song lyrics again. At least I am still me, although, note to self: take SS card out of backpack.

Here. Go read this. I think about disabling comments all the time. Like I said, OLD LADY GRUMPUS. *




(* i minorly enjoy how ina garten's pic comes up.)

No comments: