Wednesday, March 01, 2006

bombing atomically v. 2.0

I am attempting an undercover research thing, kind of like Jane Goodall and her monkeys except in my case I might be willing to dress like the monkey, too.

I need your help. Specifically, if you are between the ages of 21 and 30, and know a lot of people from, like, your college that now live in DC and intern on the Hill, or coworkers that shop at Burberry, or whatever. I will explain more if you think you might know these people, and maybe can hook me up with a friend of a friend of a friend who is down with letting me infiltrate a social group here in the nation's capital. Just for a night. You can tell them I'm a reporter, or it's for a sociology paper for school. I know, I'm being v. cryptic, and it's annoying.

Leave a message at the beep.

No comments: