- I've watched the "Touch the Sky" video trailer probably 6 times already this morning. That means I've watched the "Touch the Sky" video 2x more than the Hold Steady video I posted yesterday. The Pamela, her giant hair, glinty sunglasses and nurse-in-hotpants-stee: I proclaim intoxicating. That being said, the girl in yellow? I love her.
- HEY. What do you do when you have a tick in yr upper leg? Like when you get a tick in your eyelid, except not in your eyelid, and your ENTIRE QUAD is jumping for no reason. Seriously, I have not been doing anything even vaguely resembling athletics, there is no reason for muscles to be flipping on me for no reason.
- Apparently the closest The Books are getting is Cville.
- Other shit: It's becoming disheartingly clear that summer is not soon. My skin will be see-through for six more weeks/whatever P. Phil claims + a few for good measure. My hair is dull and dry and dark. My only hopes for a nice brown skin tinge are through chemicals or fake light that bring hrd spots and eye wrinkles, I am not down with that; or maybe by accidentally smearing this * all over my mug (word on the street/from K.: it's sticky, and smells funny, and is ORANGE. GLOW-orange.) Come soon, summer. I miss you. eating popsicles while wearing wool socks is not right. I am tired of being an eskimo.
- Via Sommer via someone else: only the best thing ever.
- For all those interested, the porn hits for PIAB are still going strong. Hello, my brothers and sisters, on your never-ending quest for cock. Yr welcomed here, without judgement, arms wide open.
Speaking of arms wide open. SCOTT STAPP REVIEWS FROM LAST NIGHT AREN'T UP YET! It's 10:00, people. We demand reviews.
* SQUEEE-EWWW!!! Spousal turn-on via baked goods! I've tried several other facial moisturizers, and I keep coming back to this one. It's the only one that softens and moistens my face, without causing acne. And the smell -- it's just like carrot cake. I have to be careful when I use this when my husband's home.