1. friends with kids never purchase diet-lo-cal-no-fat anything. I've been eating all morning, probably the mac and cheese casserole (WITH RITZ CRACKER TOPPING) was constructe dout of cheddar and pasta and half-n-half and dreams.
2. KANSAS. YOU CAN CUT IN LINE BEFORE SYRACUSE. THANKS.
3. The individual who is family who I will not mention by name because I don't want to be associated via google? When he plays basketball, he falls down a lot. At least they beat the lower seed team. UNLIKE SOMEONE (that's you, Kansas.)
4. I have a new favorite bar. It is filled with people over the age of 45 and the food sucks. But there were very little Irish tunes being played, just terrible tunes like that 80s song "Kiss Me Deadly" or whatever. We walked in and promptly got a table with no wait, in a small room filled with big screens. Also, I drank lots of Harp. Pitchers full, even, and not a single drop was food coloring'd. I am determined to become a regular. I am in love.
5. Hair? Gone. I am like if Sienna Miller got fat, and her legging smet some horrible kind of farm equipment accident, and like - I don't know. Her face got asymmetrical, too.