Thursday, July 20, 2006

Y'know, that dance wasn't as safe as they said it was

I’ve had mustaches on the brain for the last 24 hours. But I’ve been especially haunted by John Bolton’s with all the wheeling and dealing that’s going on over at the UN over. I couldn’t figure out who he reminded me of, other than my father, of course.

But because the electric “dah dah DAH dah dadada DAH DAH” portion of the Safety Dance is constantly playing in my head, I got to thinking about Futurama. And that got me thinking about Scruffy, a lesser known character on that lesser known show.

Bingo.



"The United Nations ain't so bad. You can lift weights and make sangria in the terlet. 'Course it's shank or be shanked."

2 comments:

The Governess said...

"terlet" is my favortie word besides "bawdy."

Anonymous said...

that is the best thing ever.