Thursday, July 20, 2006

decompiler

1. I have one lone connection in the airline industry, and he is unable to hook me for less than $300 a ticket to Mizzoura in Dec. Cheaptickets.crap is of no help. I know this is a ways off, but I am a Capricorn with an itch for order. Anyone see any deals to Memphis or St. Louis in upcoming days, please to notify.

2. The N. is out of town this weekend, and so are the majority of my friends. It's 2006, i know - but question: still totally reasonable to drink alone in bars, yes? I'm not below that, I just wanted to check in on the whole social-order of things these days. All i need is Bud and old copies of People. Gross, I know, but I'm into the cold nasty truth these days. Besides, it's summer.

3. Black Cat: SAT AUG 5- THE GERMS (Pat Smear, Lorna Doom, Don Bolles, Shane West) $15 mainstage 9:30

No comments: