Friday, July 28, 2006

K-k-k-keyboard! Part 3 - Murder Most Foul

The swap out when as well as expected. There was cursing, whch is always good.

However...

There’s not much of a follow up to this tale except to note that the prankee in this endeavor has the blackest thumb I have ever seen. And that includes the G who gives up on any plant as soon as the first flower petal falls off. (See our front stoop.)



Despite the advice of “water often” the Chia shriveled up like faster than one of those time lapsed biology films in reverse as soon as the keyboard came into his possession. Poor things. All the needed has water and all they got was Spears-like neglect.



I have enough seeds for another 5 doses so if you can think of something good to Chia let me know. I’m trying to figure out how I can grow them in a phone’s handset so when I call this guy Chia goes in his ear. But that’s for another time.

No comments: