Friday, March 16, 2007

sooooo emooooo; also: green beer

it's official: crotch-ety yrs truly is barricading herself this weekend. The mere shuddering thought of $2 lukewarm lime-colored Bud and slew of highlited heads and boobs-n-beads (wtf) and ironi-sarcastic teeshirts and vomit and Carbon Leaf and whatever has officially sent me to the bunker with a slew of Joan of Arc Mp3s and a bottle of whiskey and maybe a cyanide capsule or five . Best of luck homeslices. See you after the FauxIrish apocolypse or whatever.

3 comments:

Adrienne Aldredge said...

yeah, that's kind of why I was trying to get out of town this weekend, because Boston becomes even more charming than usual on March 17, a sea of green beer and fag jokes...

Unfortunately, Mother Nature decided to punk me. Flight? Canceled.

Anonymous said...

oh no!!!

The Deceiver said...

Word. I am staying the everloving fuck away from all the amateur bitches out there putting the sham in both SHAMROCK and SHAMGODD. I may, in fact, shut myself in until GRINDHOUSE opens.

Oh. But I'll be coming out for GRINDHOUSE. Obvs.