Wednesday, September 13, 2006

drew carey show jerkwads

1. Hey Cleveland Ohio, who knew you could be such a pain in the ass? Why did it take 7 people 3 hours on the internet to find a hotel room in Cleveland (well, "Brooklyn")? Cleveland, do you have something you'd like to share with us? Cleveland, is there like, a scrapbooking convention in town or something?

2. Also, thanks to all you who cared about my website troubles today and sent letters of support and love. And by "all you" I mean S., who graciously walked me through the appropriate threats to yell over the phoneline at my hosting company customer support people, and my husband, who IM'd me: "ur sites working again." The rest of you can go to hell.

3. Heh.

Have a nice weekend civilized world! Paint the town red for me!

No comments: