Wednesday, October 11, 2006

how to charm me

S: he's out of control. he replied all to a company wide email saying that he couldn't leave early for our retreat because he needed maximum time to spend with the orphans at church.
w
t
f

The G: HAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHA

- - -

PS. I am on the lookout for a sweater-set of some kind, and, more specifically, a plaid skirt similar to this. If you know me, then you know I own neither of these things. Halloween is involved. * Get back to me if you can assist. Thanks.


* After being grumpy because I thought I didn't have any Halloween plans, I have been reminded of at least one awesome thing I am doing: Halloween brunch. What a fucking fabulous idea. It combines a few of my favorite things: costumes and brunch food and probably alcohol; plus a bunch of older lesbian lawyers who, last I remember, can seriously cook. Love it.

- - -

COMPLETLELY UNRELATED/kind of funny: guess what I'm listening to right this very second? I bet you were going to say Okkervil River or the Hold Steady.

You're wrong, because I'm listening to Dangerdoom "Space Ho's - Madlib Remix."

Internet, oh my god, you are too much sometimes.

No comments: