Friday, July 15, 2005

More About July 21st...

... and then I'll shut up.

So, Jeff Ott is opening for Jessica Hopper and Al Burian (formerly of Milemarker

And then I read this.


Somehow, it makes the whole event slightly less appealing.

To wrap up:

Apparently, the Mac Attack thing last night was aces, and I might miss Bluestate (again) because I have Nats tickets, ANNNNNNDDDDD the 21st? See above? My ol' friend J-U-S-T-I-N-A-N-A-S and his common-law wife and her thirteen year old baby from a different daddy might be knocking on my door, all orphaned in the Nation's capital for the night. Really, they probably would find aging punks reading zines a "good time."

I never get to do anything fun anymore. In cheerier news, I'm going to a lesbian baby shower tonight.

More later. It will be a day of posting! Because I am boring myself!

No comments: