Friday, July 22, 2005

the magic was gone

1. Re: the entry below - I most definitely did not marry the wrong guy. More on this later.

2. The New Yorker's M. Talbot on Roald Dahl.

3. I had macaroni for lunch!

4. Words cannot describe how sad I am at missing out on this.

5. Does anyone know where to buy belts without the buckle? Like, a stip of leather with holes, basically? I have a very cool skull belt buckle that also is a bottle opener, I have yet to wear it because I can't find a belt to put it on. Thx.

3 comments:

Susan said...

All you need is a belt with a removable belt buckle. Then you can switcheroo to your heart's content. All them Western stores should have 'em. Giddy up!

The Governess said...

WEstern stores, check. I figured it would be easy to find a belt around here that had a removable belt buckle, but I have yet to do so. That, and I haven't exactly been overexerting myself.

Anonymous said...

I've bought two on eBay for cheap.