Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Maraudin' and Stealin' and Beat Maraudin' Some More

If you ever amble on down the street to your neighborhood bar one weekday summer evening, and you accidentally sit down (just for a minute! to rest your weary soul and stuff!), and mistakenly see a show (for free!) and it somehow turns into a slack-jawed-yet-pivotal moment in your life, I'm gonna assume he might have something to do with it.

I'm pretty sure it's the song "Brian" that was so damn funny when we saw this guy in 2002 or 2003. Until today, I was unaware that the Torch Marauder had a new album out. Actually, I was kind of unaware he was anything more than a figment of my overactive imagination. But you can't make this stuff up, I guess.

Glad to see he's still kickin it with the blue paint.

Uh, EDIT: Whoa.

1 comment:

The Duchess said...

I’m glad you brought him up G. I was going to ask for someone to get me the album for my birthday. I think it may be my only birthday wish. I’m too lazy to come up with anything else to do tomorrow, a listening party could be fun. Although, if you could actually get him to come back into town, oh, I’d be your best friend. I could make fliers. I’ve got both a blue and black Sharpie.