Tuesday, June 20, 2006

BD doesn't want me for a sunbeam

Of note:

Every single member of my family is off on some exotic global romp, leaving me and two exceptionally difficult dogs behind to weather the storm (literally.) My in-laws basement started to flood last night, I couldn't find my glasses, and the one other person left in town that could have been of some help? Yeah, our dog wants to kill her. Sorry, cous. I'm picking up the D. from BWI at like, 3 am tonight, and planning on ditching both dogs with her for the reminder of my life the week. The world owes me something, something large and expensive. I'm just not sure what yet.

Additionally, someone just contacted me through Flickr, requesting to use photos of my sweet canine mauler in some sort of online dog-sim game. If someone could please explain to me WHAT THE FRESH HELL AN ONLINE DOG-SIM COMMUNITY IS ALL ABOUT, eternal gratefulness, etc. I don't want to accidentally committ my puppy into a lifetime of seedy underworld online dog fetishizers, if avoidable.

Other good/bad:

The scar on my forehead is shaping up quite unexceptionally. Sigh.

No comments: