More on Season Crapale:
1. PROM. ARE YOU JOKING. THAT IS SOME JIVE SHIT.
2. The only character I really felt any connection to at all was the dog*, and they killed him. Coincidentally, it was also the only time I teared up.
3. The Nabob: "If you are having sex in a hospital room and yr wife and honey are upstairs, then you are NOT HAVING SLO-MO SEX. YOU ARE HAVING VERY VERY VERY FAST SEX. This scene is not realistic."
4. You know what's not realistic? Prom.
5. They did use the new Gomez song. That was nice.
6. Do you think Shondaland can refocus this entire show to be about Bailey and Addison, and can everyone else becase their characters can suck it?
7. Katherine Heigl: My First Prom Barbie.
- - -
Quick, someone get me to talk about something else. I am um. A blogger who recaps TV shows. And not in a fun way.
Prom. Okay, I'm done talking about this. Who wants to go to the Grog & Tankard tonight, and witness some people try to recapture their youth via awkward conversations about touring vans? Anyone? Anyone?
(* oh my good freaking god. yes, i comprehend that the dog is not so much a SIGNIFICANT part of the series. noted. what I am saying here is that he is a BETTER OPTION to root for than some of these other characters. for me. because i talk about the little people and little dogs in the television set as if they are real entities. people. work with me here.)