Thursday, July 19, 2007

do it all the ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-tiiiiiimmmmee!

DaNabob: yo, hollywood
Movietown128: whats up?
DaNabob: You know how I don’t really complain about most of your work
Movietown128: yeahyeah
Movietown128: btw never said thanks for seeing Dreamcatcher
DaNabob: sure, I liked the book
Anyway
I have one
a complaint
Movietown128: hitme
DaNabob:if I were in movie editing 101 and my assignment were to male a movie trailer for a quirky hipster comedy
I would use the violent femmes as a soundtrack
because i am unoriginal and don't know any other songs with off beat syncopation
that would be easy to edit to
fucking enough already with "blister in the son"
sun
Movietown128: hmmm
Movietown128: I hear ya
Movietown128: Its why we got rid of Jared Hess but I’ll also have a word with Ruffalo’s people
DaNabob: cool

No comments: