Tuesday, February 14, 2006

VeeDee/Johann Love

Secret Shame #45,324:

I laugh at CBS programming, specifically, How I Met Your Mother. AND. I watched it instead of the Olympics last night. While eating cheese. And ice cream sandwiches. For dinner. And sacrificing fuzzy ducklings. On my basement altar.

Okay, I didn't really eat ice cream for dinner. I had popsicles instead.

Want to read about better people? At this point, you really should. Go here instead.

* * *

Happy Luv Day. We are celebrating by making dinner at home. Which is v. sweet, and involved the purchase of a $8.00 package of pine nuts last night. The fuck, peeps. I would have gathered my unholy army of squirrels to gather pine nuts if needed. That's it! I'm quitting my job and becoming a pine nut gatherer.




(PS. I wrote this on my Mac! For the first time in over a year, I have a Mac back! By celebrating my return to my roots, I bought a real coffee this morning on the way to work. Damn you, Flavia.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't watched any of the olympics yet... too busy teaching communism to school children and wiping my ass with an american flag. But I would think that the unholy army of squirrels would eat more than they gathered.

The Governess said...

not if they're well trained.

nm said...

I laugh at How I Met Your Mother too... The Olympics are just not as much fun as they used to be. Slate says it's because there are no more awesome commie teams for us to hate. I think it's also because there's no build-up, only a few people on the American team anyone's even heard of, they show the events at random times, etc. Sad.