Thursday, February 09, 2006

pyromania sessions

FESS UP TYME/MISSED CONNECTION!

Yr in a Pontiac, darkish bluish. Yr license plate is VA's "DOT COM"-theme beauty in half moons of blue and yeller. It reads "I BLOG." Kerry sticker, peeling, natch.

Oh, Pontiac Lady, you had the general public at DOT COM LICENSE. No need to bring blogs into this.


* * *


I have worn a button down shirt two days in a row for the first time in 3 years. pray tell how you and yrs keep these tucked in? I am unclear.


* * *


"Ben and I think you should listen to Mutt Lange, because Mutt is always right. If he makes you play your guitar part fifty-three times and it is so boring and difficult that you must cry, this pain will be eased later when your album sells eleven million copies. You will want to go to his castle and thank him, but you will not be able to. You will be OK with this. You could always settle for this if you need to touch the hem of his garment, or just stay home and mull being a South African katrillionaire." -- Sasha Frere-Jones

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you see the keychain here? I got this from my old job. My old boss is the man responsible for the dot-com VA license plates. No I am not kidding. It's terrible. He had newspaper clippings up in his office related to him achieving this particular goal.