Thursday, June 21, 2007

I SERIOUSLY LOVE FLOWCHARTS

oh man. my mornings are really always better than my afternoons nowadays, why is that? Look what I just found in the admin's desk while I was looking for candy a large knife with which to stabby stab the idiots on a certain work email chain i am having to moderate cigarettes and booze envelopes:



I didn't even know something like this existed. If you need me, I'll be spending my day flowcharting the SHIT out of some things.

PS, the Nats suck, in case you haven't been following their epic asskicking the past two evenings. Luckily I was able to drink part of that pain away last night.

3 comments:

the Nabob said...

apologies, but what is that thing?

Anonymous said...

I think it's what people used to make charts before Microsoft Visio/Omnigraffle was invented. G, don't you realize that we now have computer programs specifically designed to take all the fun out of this sort of thing?

Anonymous said...

FLOWCHARTING BY HAND. USING SHARPIES. i love it.