Thursday, June 21, 2007

and then avril says: "i think you need a new one."

You know, fair enough. This is actually a very good idea and I am all about such penance. I am going to actually have to listen to KW and the Game like 7000 billion times tho, until my brain actually squishes out my ears, mostly because yesterday I made the tragic mistake of introducing all 12 episodes of "Trapped in the Closet" to my spouse's ex-sorority-sis-type relative (pure as the driven snow, headband-n-kick-pleated-skirts, southern-mom-style) relative, and she ate all that up with a big silver spoon and is actually demanding more. I've been uncomfortable all morning. (well, uncomfortable as a girl making flowcharts by hand entitled "What Should I Have for Lunch?" can be.) I am so sorry for my sins.

(btw. I really dont think I'd like Kanye. Have I made that clear before? Maybe. I bet if I met him in person I'd be the biggest snarky piece of shit to him. Oh well.) Here, have more Lil Mama, gifts from Amanda.

Another confession: I have recently downloaded R's "I'm a Flirt" vs Broken Social Scene remix. And play it a lot. A lot a lot. GOD SEND HELP.

No comments: