Monday, June 18, 2007

As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way.

I spent my entire weekend seething, which takes a lot out of a girl. Luckily there was a Cops marathon on for part of last night.

also: whoever invented "sitekey" can officially eat ass. I hate you. I hate the fact that you assign some random shitty clip art (a picture of Rome?) to my online 401k account, and then I HAVE TO REMEMBER WHAT I NAMED THE PHOTO in order to log in. Um... "The Coliseum Is Dumb"? "Lion Eats Gladiator"? "Skeezy Italian 30 Year Olds Making Pay by Pretending to Jerk Off in Roman Costumes Hit On Me Here in 1999"? "106 Degrees in the Goddamn Shade"? "College Drunk Hangover Drunk Drunk Headache Tour"? I certainly can't remember. I'm hoping I named it something awesome like: "Indiana!"







i'll be back when i damn well feel like it. I am going to fort reno tonight, and eating Popeyes, so I should be back in fighting form by 8:15 pm or so.

No comments: