Monday, September 24, 2007

I don't think I'm spoiling anything, but here goes.

Have you ever wanted to express such love and devotion and earnest excitement about something/someone, that you start hyperventiliating a tad and then get teary-eyed and can't talk? It's jut altogether too overwhelming?

Go see D-Wars. Now. Just leave work. I'll be the first to admit that the film raised more questions than it answered concerning dragons, Korea, the arms race, young love, tattoos, roommates named Britney, the power of the press, "poor man's Chris Tucker, if he was fat and lazy, and still the best actor in a film", edamame or perhaps umami (unclear), Jedis, the bombing of downtown LA, etc. but oh God, who cares. I laughed, I cried, I clapped loudly several times at the best repeated line ever. Also, I think I accidentally kicked the toddler sitting in front of me in the back of the head several times with my giant clubfoot. My apologies.

No comments: