Monday, May 07, 2007

She can find quarters behind my ear/And make me laugh, one two one two

i am gonna spend my entire day watching old "30 rocks" and trying to figure out a way to blog a story from friday night. it's hard when the bulk of the tale involves hand gestures and me breaking down in hysterics.

really, it's taken me over 48 hours to calm down enough to even tell this stupid thing in person.

* * *

hey, remember house parties?

(girl jiggles doorknob of questionable basement bathroom)
K: um, i think someone's in there.
Girl: was it a guy?
K: yeah.
(girl jiggles doorknob more insistently)

HOORAY, POORLY EXECUTED BATHROOM HOOKUP!

2 comments:

the Nabob said...

are you trying to figure out how to tell the opossum story or the one with the guy from the Pietasters doing his Bob Newhart impersonation?

Anonymous said...

oh.

i wasn't even thinking of either of those.