Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ben Franklin and Ben Parker have always kinda been interchangeable in my imagination anyways.

My lifelong nerd dream of owning Amazing Fanatsy #15 looks like it has finally come true. Granted, I only own .0075% of it and have to share with 300 million other Americans, but I own it none the less.

And that’s better than being French and owning any part of crappy old The Adventures of Asterix #1.

I’m not so down with the part that involves calling a librarian and getting an appointment, though. Can’t they just make room at the National Archives? You really think the Articles of Confederation are that much of a draw? If memory serves, I think they both end with someone saying “With great power comes great responsibility,” so it’s not like anyone’s going to notice anyways.

No comments: