Tuesday, December 12, 2006

top o the pops

2006:

- Top 50 Music Videos

- The Economist Books o' the Year

- Top Movie Posters

- Top College Photography

- Top Gadgets Nerds Love

- Top Cat Fights

* * *

I am excited that Brandy Augerback Agerback Agerbeck has condensed all her GF work onto one site- maybe I am just dumb, but I couldn't find it all in one place bfore. Although I haven't looked at her site in a long time. Seriously, it's like a dream job. GF was my favorite class in college even though it was taught by a prof who was clearly out of his gourd, and this is probably the only book I kept from school that I will occasionally still open.

Oh, here's a question totally unrelated to anything I typed above: you think my neighborhood association newsletter would dig a monthly column? I'm gunning to be the Jean Teasdale of the inner NoVa burbs.

4 comments:

Brandy said...

Hey, thanks for the link! I'm glad you enjoy my GF work. That page has been there quite a long time, but I did recently add a bunch of stuff.

Wait, you had a GF class?? I'd love to talk to that out-of-his-gourd prof and see what he taught!

I hope all is well,
B.

p.s. It's Agerbeck, not Augerback. :^)

The Governess said...

agerback! i suck!

Brandy said...

Sooo close... Agerbeck.

The Governess said...

AGERBECK. SERIOUSLY. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.