Friday, December 22, 2006

night, rider.

In other news, I've booked a week + at Paris for mid-April (work related), and then am flying thru Chiboogie for the weekend after (booze related).

The Paris website offers only the most outstanding in entertainment information, maybe EVER, btw:

"The Producers will feature David Hasselhoff in the role of the outrageously flamboyant Roger DeBris. Best known for his roles in Knight Rider and Baywatch, Hasselhoff has also had a successful recording career and acclaimed stage performances in Chicago and Jekyll & Hyde.

“I am overjoyed that David Hasselhoff is going to play Roger DeBris in the Las Vegas production of THE PRODUCERS,” Mel Brooks said, “He has an incredible comedic timing, terrific musical theater experience and a stage presence that I think will be a perfect marriage with the role. And by the way, he has great legs for that dress.”


So there's that.

* * *

In continuing with tradition, I usually attempt to con people into drinking w. me on the night of the 23rd. I have a high school friend in town who I'd really like to avoid. If interested, please to contact.

No comments: