(I believe "Fact10" is the catalog number for the album Unknown Pleasures.)
- the first sign of an impending apocalypse
- the first sign of an impending cross-platform marketing campaign for the upcoming Joy Division movie
- the co-opting of a truly countercultural symbol for marketing/sales purposes
- the death of Peter Saville's career
- the rebirth of Peter Saville as some sort of mythical figure for people who will buy it
- the first sneaker aimed at the precise demographic of 37-45 year old British men who have basements full of orderly rows of LPs, shrinkwrapped and sealed tight.
I haven't decided which one yet.