Tuesday, February 12, 2008

All that and football phone

Listen. I’m no prude. For instance, I read the British version of Maxim, if you know what I’m saying. I used to think the folks that sent their swimsuit issues back to Sports Illustrated were uptight CS Lewis reading Huckabites drinking their caffeine-free generic cola at a Friday night Hearts tournaments.

I know times are changing. But now that I have a family, I have to look out for what the dog sees. We don’t take him to R-rated movies. We don’t let him watch Animal Planet after 10pm. And he’s certainly not going to look at this year’s SI.

Uh, it’s only the cover, but you'll probably get HR coming by and asking you to take it off your cubicle wall. They'll also probably make watch that video about not sneaking up behind the secretaries and spraying their hair with those canisters of keyboard-cleaning compressed gas. Turns out nobody likes that.

No comments: