1. Explosions in the Sky re-release MP3.
2. Admit it - you've missed the Christian Movie Reviews. I would urge other Christian bowlers to stay away from "The Big Lebowski"-- Heather, age 21
3. I have completely finished the entire "Firefly" DVD, plus commentary. I'm ready for my comet now, Super Friends.
4. You can food anything if you eat it.
5. Another MP3, from the Black Sheep Boy Appendix: No Key - No Plan.
6. Happy Tuesday!
- - -
UPDATE: I'm having an IM conversation w/ K. right now- do you think if your name is "Evangeline" you are destined to be a total goddess? I mean, I've known two other Evangeline's in my life, one of whom was a grandma (rest in peace, she may have been a handsome woman in her day, but I'll never know) and the other of whom was a drama major, big into D&D and talking to herself, as I recall. Maybe it's the last name "Lilly." That can't be her real name, dude. Five dollars says she was born Jen Smith. And I bet she's nice. Bitch.