Monday, January 28, 2008

About a gross of days

I’m not sophisticated enough to comment on what the DCiever is talking about over here. In fact, I don’t even understand it. But I do know the only reason to watch Waitress is to see Andy Griffith continue to kick ass after 450 years in show business. If you’ve ever been to the Outer Banks, you know that he starred in the original version of the Lost Colony, a theatrical retelling about the group of English settlers who disappeared from those parts around 1587. Strangely, the original Griffith version was staged for the first time two years before the settlers actually vanished.

I believe some of the DCiever’s concerns should be addressed in the film 4 Luni, 3 Săptămâni şi 2 Zile but its not in wide release yet, so I don’t know. Don’t bother googling the English translation, however. It’s mighty unhelpful.

No comments: