Tuesday, November 13, 2007

internet veteran

I was the only person in the world who had yesterday off. I spent it watching this*, drinking coffee, standing quizzically in Home Depot while debating my dad on cell about the merits of caulking guns, taking Brown Dog to the park, doing some half-assed Christmas shopping, watching the "Dirty Jobs" episode where Mike Rowe goes to a goat farm (so great), and digging 25 years worth of shitty amateur acrylic patches and mildew out of the upstairs shower. Then my spouse came home and handed me a razor blade and told me I was a moron.

This is why I don't blog anymore, universe. If it makes you feel better about my rock and roll lifestyle, I did it all while drinking a High Life.


* pretty lovely, no?

2 comments:

DC Metro said...

Believe me, that was a better, more interesting day than I had!

Was it the episode of Dirty Jobs that inspired you to attack your shower?

Amanda DC Metrocentric

Anonymous said...

dirty jobs only inspires me to want to bat my eyelashes at mike rowe.