Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I eat at Wendy's because their burgers are meteor

If you hustle up to your local newsstands you might still be able to catch my premiere appearance in Time Out: New York. It seems that even though I don’t live in New York and don’t like going there because of the C.H.U.D.s, I am to be included in the discussion of the 50 Essential New York Secrets. I didn’t know I was a secret but we’ll take whatever press we can here at Pygmalion. Hint: it’s not Keith Haring’s gay orgy mural LGBT Community Center, but its close. In the picture, I’m the one wearing the jaunty hat and body armor.


------------------


Completely unrelated to that, Episode 11 of Defenders of Stan* is up and features the best plate tectonics joke I’ve heard in a long time. Or ever.


-----------------


And completely unrelated to that, if you were one of the handful of people who watched Chuck on Monday you are either:
A: a Firefly sentimentalist and miss Jayne
B: a moron
C: lucky enough to have heard one of Meredith Bragg’s new songs off his upcoming December album
It played twice, in fact. Once during a scene where the main character, who’s name escapes me, and Rachael Bilson make out and then again when they break up. Coincidently, Bragg wrote the song after I recounted the time that I made out with Rachael Bilson and then dumped her scrawny ass.


*It seems I am a liar and Channel 102 is dead and busted.

No comments: