Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Birthday T-15

This is terrible news. I’ll have to go back to fantasizing about pink-haired Erin Esurance when I’m banging your mom. BURN!!1



Unrelated – it has recently come to my attention that I have been rather combative of late. Specifically, I've been arguing in favor of convictions that I don’t actually hold. I apologize if you have found this to be annoying.

See:
  • the metrics of a one-hit wonder
  • whether or not we should go to the dry cleaners five minutes before it closes because they may give us attitude since they've already locked up the registers and put on their jackets and we could just go back in the morning
  • etc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and i don't love you any less for your rampant combativeness.

let's not forget this morning's discussion in the car, when you i believe said "this is what you're talking about, aren't you?"

yes, darlingest.