Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The first person I see dressed as Rorschach for Halloween is geeting an Andrewsian-level fist straight to the cock

At a party, the D’s boy friend let it be known that our local Borders has gone overboard with its Watchmen hype preparations. There are at 30 copies for sale in the basement (banished) comics section, 20 on a separate shelf and a few more upstairs filled under top sellers.

I don’t find this that interesting. Everyone’s got to make their duckets and even if Moore won’t see the movie, he can still reap some rewards from its release. What I do find interesting is that I noted the very same thing and took a picture of it earlier that day.



But I was going to pull him aside and show it off in private. There were girls at this party.

WATCHMEN FEVER! CATCH THAT SHIT!

No comments: