Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's kinda like when I fell asleep driving and almost crashed into one of those stores at the beach that sells towels and and shot glasses and fudge

The driving unpleasantness from Saturday was the result of a trip to see the G’s parents in Faraway, VA. But it wasn’t the most uncomfortable thing that happened that night.

Narcoleptic is how I’d best describe our functioning condition. And we haven’t had much time to ourselves. So when I came of from her parent’s basement after a beer or two and saw her standing with her back to me, I thought I’d be cute and flirtatious.

Remember, we are both very sleepy.

But that’s still no excuse FOR PINCHING MY MOTHER-IN-LAW’S ASS!!!!!


AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Blogs t r e t c h said...

haaaaaaahahahahhahahahaaaahahhahahaaaahahaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaaaahahhahaha